Friday 8 June 2007

I'm much too lazy To give up Besides it would be too soon Because there's always a way




This song is Grönemeyer's declaration of how he intends to go on despite the pain he feels over the loss of his wife. Even if life isn't fair ("Das Leben ist nicht fair"), Grönemeyer says that's no excuse to give up and points out his wife's qualities and her own refusal to give in. Things like this inspire me to make life as good as possible for me and all people that matter and need help - I do not like the arrogant and selfish, jeolous, etc...


DER WEG - Deutsch
THE WAY - English
I can no longer see
Don't believe my eyes any more
Can hardly believe
Feelings all turned around
I'm much too lazy
To give up
Besides it would be too soon
Because there's always a way
Flooded with sun
Every frustration

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.